cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS missing radius attributes (30 and 31)

Lasse.Pekka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have 3G APN connection, and I'm trying to authenticate users from ACS radius server. There are no IETF 30 and 31 attributes by default in ACS. How can I add those attributes? I know that I have to use CSUtil.exe but what the .ini file should contain that missing attributes comes in use?

Thanks for your answers.

Lasse

2 Replies 2

valstan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Lasse,

do you already have network devices defined that support those attributes(30 Called-Station-Id

and 31 Calling-Station-Id)?

Also each selected IETF RADIUS attribute must be supported by all your network devices using RADIUS.

Hello!

The attributes are sent from GGSN (mobile network) and are used to auhtenticate mobile network users so that they can access LAN resourses. I was just wondering why these attributes are not by default in ACS (Callin-Station-Id, mobile phone number and Called-Station-Id, APN name). These attributes are in Microsoft IAS by default but we cannot use it in this case.

Thanks for your answer,

Lasse

Lasse

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: