Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 DFM 3.0.2 - DDV Problems

schommarz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Have installed LMS 3.0 on a fresh system. After that I have updated it with the December Update 2007. So now I have DFM 3.0.2.

Unfortunately I have some problems with configuring the alerts. I can configure the interfaces and other things I want to have managed and not in the Detailed Device View. If I press submit and if requested Apply Changes which doesn't pop up always I lose all my settings after a reboot of the system.

Has anybody a Idea what I could try to fix this?

Thanks Erich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Before you reboot, do a net stop crmdmgtd. That will force all of the changes to be persisted in the DFM repository files. Simply rebooting could result in lost data since Windows does not wait long enough for dmgtd to stop before cycling the machine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Before you reboot, do a net stop crmdmgtd. That will force all of the changes to be persisted in the DFM repository files. Simply rebooting could result in lost data since Windows does not wait long enough for dmgtd to stop before cycling the machine.

Hello Joe

Finally I was able to test your advice at the customer where I have installed the LMS 3.0 with Dec Updates. And yes, it worked. Config changes stated active after stopping with net stop and rebooting.

Thanks for your advice.

Erich

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: