Views
Helpful
Replies

Two ISP's and Two ASA's

jheckart
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have a design problem for which I believe that I already know the answer, but am looking to bounce this off of someone else.

I have an ISP which is connected to an ASA for Internet access, and am adding another ISP that will be connected to a seperate ASA for remote access VPN. I have a 2600 series in the LAN, which is the default router for the servers/PC's.

The new ISP/ASA have been purchased for VPN connectivity, but I don't see a way to do this since the 2600 points its default route through the ISP/ASA being used for Internet connectivity.

So, if someone were to VPN to this new ASA on the seperate ISP they would connect, but the default route would take them through the ASA for Internet connectivity.

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this with two ISP's and two ASA's?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi

Could you not just add a static route on the 2600 for the client VPN pool IP addresses pointing to new ASA ?

Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi

Could you not just add a static route on the 2600 for the client VPN pool IP addresses pointing to new ASA ?

Jon

pengfang
Level 1
Level 1

1.add a static route on the 2600 for the client VPN pool IP addresses pointing to new ASA

2.add a static route on the new ASA for the server VLAN pointing to 2600

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card