Could you please tell me what SNMP OIDs should I query on Cat3750 to obtain following informations (if available at all):
* The name of the switch
I believe this one is 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.3.0
* The MAC address of the port
* The number of bytes sent from the client since the last switch reset
* The number of bytes sent to the client since the last switch reset
* The date of the last switch reset
* The current timestamp from the switch
Where and how to search for OIDs with concrete data? I've done some research with limited success on following sites:
and using snmpwalk on device.
Thanks in advance,
Actually, what might be easier for you is to use ifPhysAddress from the IF-MIB. This object is indexed by ifIndex just like the Octets objects, so you would not need to do any additional mapping.