cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS dump.txt file contents

sravit123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i have to write some code to parse dump.txt file and retrieve user information.

My first question is : what is the structure/ format of the attribute "Expiry :"

The second question would be, how can i find, if a user is disabled when the number of failed login attempts exceeds the limit.

In this case i have observed that the Status attribute does not change value, when user is disabled.

1 Reply 1

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

RDBMS synchronization import definitions are a listing of the action codes allowable in an accountActions table. The RDBMS Synchronization feature of the Cisco Secure Access Control Server Release 4.0 Solution Engine, hereafter referred to as ACS, uses a table named accountActions as input for automated or manual updates of the ACS internal database.

Refer to RDBMS Synchronization Import Definitions for more information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_solution_engine/4.0/user/guide/ag.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: