cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents in not ready state too long drops calls.

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

Using CRS 4.0(3) with agent desktop.

Issue is that when agents go to lunch they go into the not-ready state until they come back from lunch. Upon coming back from lunch, they proceed to go ready and then they start dropping calls as they come into the que.

If you log out completely and close the application when you leave for lunch versus going not ready for an extended period of time the issue does not appear when you log back in.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

You may want to open a TAC case. Sounds like you may be running into a bug did you check your SR?

Curious does the dropped calls is offered to that agent or it drops other calls as well?

Update on this. I looked at the control center and saw that my server was in partial service. I verified the service was the JTAPI subsystem.

I ran the JTAPI update client tool from this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00801c8316.shtml

and saw the version of JTAPI between the CCM and the IPCC server were off. I updated both IPCC servers to the same version of call manager and will now hold to do some testing.

How many agents do you use?

I've noticed, that if call comes to the agent and he doesnot answer during 5 seconds, call goes back to the queue and the goes to another agent.

So if you have i agent it seems like problem, but this is very clever thing,i think

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: