cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLSE Radio Scan Problems

jmiller
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently set up WDS at a remote campus. I scheduled a radio scan for 4:00am so as not to interfere with active users. The scan completed but not successfully. I got an error message regarding the WDS and I can not determine the reason. I have attached the Job Log from the WLSE.

All the AP's are registered with the WDS AP. The WDS AP is dedicated with the radio turned off. The WDS is in an authenticated state with the WNM. I'm not sure what the problem could be.

3 Replies 3

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Look like a bug - CSCed08559

Thanks for the feedback. However I'm running 12.3(8)JA2 and the bug applies to v12.2. I'm working with TAC to resolve. When I have resolution I will update the question.

jmiller
Level 1
Level 1

This has been successfully resolved with the help of TAC. The issue is actually a bug in the ACS v3.3.3. The bug ID is CSCsb47726. Once I applied the patch (replacement of a specific dll) the WDS and ACS and WLSE completely authenticated to one another.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card