Unanswered Question
swmorris Tue, 01/22/2008 - 19:13

You need to be sponsored by a Cisco Learning Partner in order to take the test. So I'd start figuring out which CLP you want to be associated with.

there's $$ involved, so from their standpoint, to sponsor you, you'd likely be doing work with/for them as well!

The ICP (Instructor Certification Process) involves both a teach test and a lab-based test as well.

Best of luck in your pursuits. Teaching can be all sorts of fun!


[email protected]


This Discussion