1. Call comes in and gets sent straight to Unity.
2. If the caller presses "0" or times out, the call is directed to the receptionist.
3. If the receptionist does not answer, the call is transferred to another extension which appears on about ten different phones.
What the bosses want to know:
1. How many calls come in each day?
2. How many calls request the receptionist vs. dial an extension within Unity?
3. How many calls does the receptionist answer vs. go to the alternate extension?
4. Of the calls that go to the alternate extension, how many get answered and by whom?
CallManager 4.2(3) and Unity 4.2 (unified with MS Exchange 2003)