Views
Helpful
Replies

AC Pilot Configuration Assistance

kartik6446
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I configured AC Pilot in such a way that it does hunting of phone numbers based on the device member. Also, I have chosen last DN to always route so that when outsiders leave voicemail it goes to this extention/DN. But, it is only hitting the first number in the list and going to their voicemail. Can anyone immediately help me. Thanks.

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

Perform the following steps to set up the attendant console:

1. In Cisco CallManager Administration, add attendant console users.

2. In Cisco CallManager Administration, configure pilot points and hunt groups.

3. Create the ac user and associate all pilot points and attendant console devices with the user.

4. Verify that the Cisco Telephony Call Dispatcher (TCD) service activates and runs on all servers that run the Cisco CallManager service.

5. Verify that the CTIManager service runs on one server in the cluster.

6. Make sure that each attendant Cisco IP Phone is set up correctly for use with the attendant console.

7. Make sure that the attendant console PC is set up correctly for use with the attendant console.

8. Install and configure the attendant console on each attendant console user PC.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

when you configure the hunting based on member-line instead of directly the DN the TCD or AC service depending on the version verify that the user is logged into AC and that the associated phone is registered to the server, if the user is not logged no call will be routed to them

make sure the users are logged in with the proper credentials, verify the device association under the AC user or the ACDeviceAuthenticationUser is there and a service restart doesn't hurt after changes being made

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate