Views
Helpful
Replies

Rail Kit for MCS7835 H2 ???

mx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I brought down a new call manager to a customer yesterday and it had no rack mount kit included. Cisco is being no help, and I cant even order the kit separately!!

Does anyone know what corresponding HP server (2U) it might be so I can get it from them?

I know its an unusual request, I apologize, but Im out of options.

Thanks!

bob

5 Replies 5

The 7835-H2 should be an HP DL380-G5, and so far every one I've seen comes with a rail kit. Good luck!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Bob,

Just a note to add to the good info from Frederick. The Rail Kit part #'s are listed in this doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/product_solution_overview09186a0080107d79.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

This should have shipped with the Kit. We just received 5 new 7845's and they were all included :(

Thanks guys, you are life savers!

Im sure this one came with it too, but we moved offices between opening it and configuring it, so I think our trash guys got a little excessive. Its better they kept the server though ;-)

BOb

Rob, Ironically, I dont see the rack mount kit part number for the G5 on this doc. would it be the same as another model?

Thanks again!

bob

I would bounce this through HP.. give them the model (418044-001) identified in the link Rob provided.