Views
Helpful
Replies

Rail Kit for MCS7835 H2 ???

mx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I brought down a new call manager to a customer yesterday and it had no rack mount kit included. Cisco is being no help, and I cant even order the kit separately!!

Does anyone know what corresponding HP server (2U) it might be so I can get it from them?

I know its an unusual request, I apologize, but Im out of options.

Thanks!

bob

5 Replies 5

The 7835-H2 should be an HP DL380-G5, and so far every one I've seen comes with a rail kit. Good luck!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Bob,

Just a note to add to the good info from Frederick. The Rail Kit part #'s are listed in this doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/product_solution_overview09186a0080107d79.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

This should have shipped with the Kit. We just received 5 new 7845's and they were all included :(

Thanks guys, you are life savers!

Im sure this one came with it too, but we moved offices between opening it and configuring it, so I think our trash guys got a little excessive. Its better they kept the server though ;-)

BOb

Rob, Ironically, I dont see the rack mount kit part number for the G5 on this doc. would it be the same as another model?

Thanks again!

bob

I would bounce this through HP.. give them the model (418044-001) identified in the link Rob provided.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: