cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSC-SSM module problem.

sicnet.sa
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ASA 5520 with a CSC-SSM-10 module.

This module was working fine until now.

What happens is that the TrendMicro can not perform actualizations to the database of virus, malware, etc. But in the pas it did.

It even can not associate with TrendMicro.

The firewall is connected to a router (with the outside interface) and to a switch (with the inside interface). The Management interface of the module has one address that is in the same network of the inside interface. In the inside network there is a proxy that is used to give permission to the users to access the internet.

The module is configured with this address to have access to the internet.

I notice that, if I used the same account to access the Net as is configured in the module, I can not access the internet.

Can some one help me?

Thanks,

Rui

1 Reply 1

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

The Content Security and Control Security Services Module (CSC-SSM) with the URL filter option enabled can cause Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) traffic to immediately fail with the page cannot be found error message on the host.

Disable the URL filter option as a workaround to this issue.

Can you provide us the following for analysis:

1.Copy of debugged SMTP/POP3 logs gathered through CLI.

2. Screenshot of their approved/blocked senders list for both POP3/SMTP or perhaps their exported configuration.

The link below provides additional details.

Configuring ASA-SSM

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/csids/csids11/cliguide/clissm.htm#wp1034193

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card