I have an 851 router which has a very basic configuration on it. Everything seems to be configured correctly, however I am having trouble accessing my web server. I can only get to it some of the time. The rest of the time it times out.
It seems like something is bouncing. When I can get to it, I can access everything easily for about 30 seconds. Then I can't get to it for a couple of minutes and then I can get to it again for another 30 seconds (or so) and so on.
I don't have access to the config at the moment.
- the web server can get out to the internet consistantly
- the DNS does resolve to the correct address for my web server
- everything seems to go out fine. The trouble seems to be incoming traffic only.
- through the SDM gui configuation manager, I chose the "high" option for the firewall security.
- I am using NAT to access the server.
If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.