Please help. Here is what I know.
1. When I VPN in using Cisco VPN Client 4.8, I am able to connectâ¦meaning the lock is closed and it tells me I am connected to my work network.
2. However, when I go to click on a network drives, it says that is not found. I am also unable to use email
3. I use a Linksys wireless Router. wHen I connect directly to the Cable Modemâ¦I get in without a problem but I can't get in using the Wireless.
4. Makes me think it is a problem with the wireless router but I have another computer with the same Cisco VPN Client 4.8 and I am able to get in. So how can it be the wireless router? I called Linksys support and they couldn't explain it.
5. So now I am thinking there is some setting on my computer that is either wireless or security that is causing me to have this issue.
I should mention that I tried installing VPN 5.0 first but when that didn't work I went back to 4.8 because that is what worked on my other computer. I am running XP Professional
Any help would be greatly appreciated