I am attempting to install and use Cisco VPN Client 4.9.01 for Mac OS X under 10.5.1 (Leopard)
The install seems to go fine, along with application launch. The issue is that importing a PCF file doesn't work. Here are the steps.
1. Select Import.
2. Navigate to PCF file, select.
3. Message "File blah blah foo bar imported successfully."
4. No connection entry appears in the list.
5. Looked in folder, profile is indeed there.
6. Can use client through command line, utilizing correct profile.
(I'm a programmer, completely at the mercy of the Lords of Networking here assembled. Please take mercy on this bit basher by helping me out.)