cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to add ACL to crypto map in ASDM 8.0(3)

jkeeffe
Level 2
Level 2

I've created an ACL to allow FTP 20 & 21 and ping in a L2L tunnel. When I use ASDM and click on the cryto map to edit the traffic selection area, I can find pre-defined services, but not any ACLs I've created. How to I apply an ACL to a crypto map within ASDM?

3 Replies 3

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

If you created the ACL using CLI and in this time the ASDM was running, you will have to re-sync the ASDM with current configuration of the device. The reason you are not able to see the ACL is because ASDM is not aware of the config changes.

I created the ACL in ASDM, but it doesn't show up in the crypto map, traffic selection config screen. It does show up in the ACL area under the firewall config though, but that isn't accessible within the VPN config area.

Any other ideas?

If it is displaying in the config -> firewall -> access rules area then it is probably assigned to an interface, which it shouldn't be. Make sure it's not listed in a show run access-group.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: