Views
Helpful
Replies

PRI inbound calls problem

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi !

I am getting the following debug output on my MGCP gateway when I want to make an inbound call. The outbound call works fine. There is 910 extension. Any ideas?

thanks,

KO08_2812(config-if)#

*Jan 28 17:13:10.684: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8 callref = 0x00A7

Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A3

Standard = CCITT

Transfer Capability = Speech

Transfer Mode = Circuit

Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s

Channel ID i = 0xA98381

Exclusive, Channel 1

Calling Party Number i = 0x80, '0913885165'

Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown

Called Party Number i = 0x80, '910'

Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown

*Jan 28 17:13:10.692: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: TX -> RELEASE_COMP pd = 8 callref = 0x80A7

Cause i = 0x8081 - Unallocated/unassigned number

7 Replies 7

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure the gateway has a calling search space with access to the partition assigned to DN 910.

Brandon

That it has. Also for inbound calls :((

Does the call hit a translation pattern? Is 910 a DN assigned to a physical phone?

Brandon

Hi!¨

910 is DN of the physical phone. Phone is in the same CSS as the gateway...

what partition is the Phone DN in, what partition is the GW in, and what CSS is applied to each?

also, can you give a list of partitions that are in the CSS applied to each device.

michaethompson
Level 1
Level 1

I would assume that no CSS is applied to the Gateway for inbound calls. Verify that the CSS is applied and that the CSS has access to the partition containing 910.

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all!

Thanks for you answers and suggestions. The thing was that below the inbound calls I had AAR calling search space enabled and filled out, so that was the problem. It stayed enabled after all possible combinations were tried out.

regards,

Goran Pilat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: