cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted a subscriber a long time ago, now rehired her.

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Can't import her because there are Unity attibutes in ad/exchange still and can not see here in the list.

Problem is I need to know what attributes to take out of adsi edit cause I can not use bunny killer or gsm.

rlp. really urgent. thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Randy -

Using ADSIEdit on the Unity server. You will need to provide credentials that have access to update the user account schema, drill down to the container, domain and OU that holds the user. Right-click on the user and select Properties. Select which properties to view - Both. Select a property to view: the attributes you are looking for are ciscoEcsbu**** and select Clear for each attribute named as such.

Ginger

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you try the Global Subscriber tool. If she shows up in there, you can use it to delete her also.

Hey Randy -

Using ADSIEdit on the Unity server. You will need to provide credentials that have access to update the user account schema, drill down to the container, domain and OU that holds the user. Right-click on the user and select Properties. Select which properties to view - Both. Select a property to view: the attributes you are looking for are ciscoEcsbu**** and select Clear for each attribute named as such.

Ginger

Thanks Ginger I had did that but before I posted. I guess I had to wait for replication.

Your post was very informative. Thanks again.

rlp

Hi -

Cool ... Glad to help!

Sincerely, Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: