Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS database connectivity

hamedyazdigss
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir

I have planned to connect my ACS server to external database (oracle 10g) in order to perform this case would you please let me know how I would be able to connect ACS to oracle. It is considerable to say that I have read some Cisco document about this case but still there is some problem. I would be happy if you let me know your comment.

With best regards

Hamed yazdi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

To connect ACS server to Oracle database click External User Database >Database Config > External ODBC Database and mention the server running Oracle. Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps8543/prod_troubleshooting_guide_chapter09186a00808e7d1d.html

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

To connect ACS server to Oracle database click External User Database >Database Config > External ODBC Database and mention the server running Oracle. Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps8543/prod_troubleshooting_guide_chapter09186a00808e7d1d.html

Dear Sir

Billion thanks for your kind reply. Whatever you have mentioned I did, and at the moment my ACS server can connect to my Oracle server but there is another question which I want to create a table which conation username and password of those who want connect to the network via ACS but I do not know which name I should assign to the table and where I should defined to ACS which check the username and password. In other word how should I define to ASC that which table it should check in order to recognise the users has permission or no. I would be happy if you let me know your comment.

With best regards

Hamed yazdi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: