Views
Helpful
Replies

7965 Phone button template

esupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using callmanager 6.0 and I can not see Cisco 7945 and 7965 phone button templates under the phone button templates list. Phones register ok, however I need to modify and create a new phone button template for 7965 phone customer is using. On the 7965 IP Phone device level I can see that phone uses 7965 Standard SCCP as phone button template, however it is not listed in the phone button templates list under Device>Device Settings>Phone Button Template

Regards,

Yigit

5 Replies 5

egrinkin1
Level 1
Level 1

Yigit,

I too am using CUCM 6.0. I see the Standard SCCP and SIP for the 7965 and 7945. I just pressed find with no filter. It was on page 2 on mine, but we have several custom phone button templates. Or maybe change filter to contains and 7965?

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have a server running system version 6.0.1.2000-3 and it does not have phone button templates for the 7945 and 7965.

They are not listed under the Device Defaults either.

From looking at the readme file for the Device Package 6.0.1 (2116-1)released on 12 December 2007 it looks like the 7945 and 7965 device support is included in that release so I would try downloading that.

That is my exact version. I was looking to see if the 7945 and 7965 phone button templates need to be added via tftp, but ran out of time.

Please post if you resolve this as you have peeked my curiosity.

Good luck!

Hi,

I have installed the Cisco Unified CallManager Device Package 6.0.1 (2116-1) on both my servers, rebooted them and now the 7945 and 7965 phone button templates are available.

Unfortunately my customers are cheapskates and only have 7941's but it is good to know anyway.

Hi James,

Thanks for posting back with your resolution. 5 points for sharing this info for others to benefit from :)

Thanks again!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: