audio problems in Attendant Console 6.0.1

Unanswered Question
Jan 29th, 2008

I have installed a CUCM 6.0.1 and is trying to set up Attendant Console. I've set up the Pilot Point as a Broadcast Hunt.

Everything is working just fine and the incomming calls show up in the Broadcast call queue, except audible alerts. No matter what .wav file I choose (the default one or a custom) it just playes the first ½ second or so of the file, and then it's silent.

The attendant console is running on a brand new pc running Windows XP SP2 (HP compaq dc7800p ultra-slim PC). I tried installing af VMware workstation on the pc and then brought up a Windows XP VM, in which the audible alerts worked just fine, so I think it's something with the Attendant Console client not being compatible with the Soundcard in the PC (a Soundmax HD audio something).

Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong and how to resolve my issue ???

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
bjorgvin-sensa Mon, 02/25/2008 - 15:06

Don't think it is your PC's that are faulty , i have had a TAC case open on this issue for some time now - have recognised it as a defect , and it is currently pending release ,

CSCsm73933 - the bug id is not view-able yet , don't know if it will be

if / when TAC gives me a ES , i will let you know the version so you can request it from them

let me know if this helps

This Discussion