Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TSP Outlook Integration using Extension Mobility

Does anybody know if it is possible to dial a phone number out of outlook contacts if Extension Mobility (user device profile) is activated instead of using a physical phone?

It works fine for a physical phone, but customer has EM enabled and no user device profile can be selected.

CCM 4.2, Outlook 2003

Thanks for your answers.

Thomas

6 Replies 6

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

You can refer this bug for more information on TSP outllook with extention mobility:

CSCdy86076

pmuller
Level 1
Level 1

Thomas,

If you are interested in trying another route;

http://www.netelligent.com/products/dialer/default.aspx

Both free and licensed versions available.

Supports EM, IPCommunicator and hardphone.

Good luck

Peter -

After installing the free version and attempting the registration, I get an IE dialog that says "there was a problem retrieving the XML data". have you seen this before?

Thanks,

Mark

mlozen@abaustin.com

Mark,

Usually it is caused by either a proxy server blocking the registration form, or our licensing server may have been offline/down.

I will email you a license key.

Peter

whatuusay1
Level 1
Level 1

tbruehwiler - We're in the same boat, I was wondering if you had any luck with getting CTI Click to Dial working with Extension Mobility? We have 100 agents in a rotating environment where we would like to use the TSP Click to dial features but it only seems to work if we assign the user the physical phone they are using. Its not feasible to constantly change phone assignments.

Thank,

Andrew

Hello Andrew,

www.activeobjects.com

We have an Outlook Dialer that will allow you to click to dial using EM.

We have both free and paid versions available.

You can email me if you would like to try it out.

Thanks,

Peter

pmuller@activeobjects.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: