Helpful
Replies

IPCC Enterprise information/database

Amine-K
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have 2 questions about IPCC Enterprise :

1- I Use CAD (Cisco Agent Desktop) with IPCC Enterprise. I want the agent to transfer the customer call, after asking him some information, to an external number. I want to get the call duration after its transfer to the external number. How can I make this possible?

2- I need to retrieve customer data from external database and display it to the CAD (about 20 fields to display). What are the alternatives to make this possible ?

I am thinking about 2 possible solutions (Application Gateway with ICM or CAD Integrated Browser with web page to display the information). Any suggestion ?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

how are you doing this transfer and external means outside your group or network?

Is the transfer going throgh PSTN? is there a compatiable and or similar platform on external end?

Hello,

the transfer is made to a PSTN customer number. There is no platform in the other side just a phone.

You should do a consult transfer with an IVR and have the ICM leg disconnect before doing the transfer if you wish to hold your reports under control and to provide you the right figures, otherwise you might get numbers that would not match properly the calls treated.

It is easier to use then an integrated browser from CAD to collect the info or place them in whichever workflow/call variable you wnat to retain.

Regards,

Riccardo

1. If the call is being sent out of ICM's control then I don't see how you will be able to retrieve any call information from it.

2. I recommend your second approach. I've used the integrated browser to launch a website and make a query and it works great.

david

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

hi aketata, i just wanted to know how you handled the display of information on the cad desktop for the agents since i'm needing to do something like this, byt just need to display the call type for incomming calls

You need to use the ECC variables.

Just configure the layout from Cisco desktop Administrator to display variables on CAD, When you use the step 'Select Ressource', In the 'Selected' exit state, you need to set the layout and use the step 'Set Enterprise Call Info' to pass any parameter you want.

thanks for you answer, but then you are working with IPCCX, i need the call variables under CAD but with IPCC Enterprise have a clue?.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: