cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Dialed Number Limitation?

jamlingmeyer
Level 4
Level 4

Can anyone tell me if there is a limitation on the number of Dialed Numbers that can be configured in ICM? I am working on an implementation with close to 100,000 DIDs and 22 routing clients per DID, so I am looking at roughtly 2,200,000 DID configurations.

7 Replies 7

Run this by Brian Wiseman - eloyalty.

I would be curious to know as well. My guess ther is probably a limit but set very high.

The limit is really high and it is down more to performance rather then anything else.

I would suggest to submit an A2Q or PDI case on this so that all the needed details are checked, not just this specific params.

Regards,

Riccardo

Thanks, I have a ticket open w/ Cisco as well, just wanted to see if anyone else has run in to this situation.

Yes we have systems this big in size for some installations.

Riccardo

Any issues or concerns with this many Dialed Numbers? The client is having issues w/ Internet Script Editor, could it be related to the number of dialed numbers configured in the system?

Yes that could be one of the issues, I would recommend going for the latest release available, was an A2Q submitted on this?

Regards,

Riccardo

what issues are you getting with editor?

Its very likely not related.

Good luck.

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: