Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMLogn problem on subscriber

kevinhobson2000
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have currently have a problem where when i try to log in to the subscriber CCMadmin page it comes back and prompts for the login details but on my publisher i can login fine. I am not using MLA.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Kev

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kev,

Have you tried using this tool?

Check Password Synchronization with the Admin Utility in the Cisco CallManager Cluster

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080557ba5.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rod,

Yeah i tried this about 20 mins ago and it worked a treat.

Cheers

Kev

Hi Rod,

I spoke to soon when the DB had finished synchronising on the Subscriber i was unable to log into the CCMAdmin page again.

Let me give you the full scenario.

The Callmanager build has been migrated to more powerful hardware. As the orginal CCM's where built by someone who didnt document it. Because of this we have no way of knowing what the passwords are. So when the servers are built and the publisher DB is retored you can no longer log into the CCMadmin page. So i use the admin tool to resync the passwords and then you can login but then when the Subscirber has finished synchronising the DB you can no longer log into it CCMadmin page.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Kev

Ok i have done some more investigation on this and when the Callmanager versions where patched it appears the subscriber is still looking at the old database is there any kind of tool that can be used to get it to see the new db.

Thanks

Kev

To resolve this the dbconnection registry key on the subcriber that points to the database was still pointing to the old database after the restore. I corrected this then reinitialised the DB.