Views
Helpful
Replies

Do-not-disturb Softkey

snooter
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 6.1(1a)

I've got a handful of 7940/7960 phones that I put the DND (do-not-disturb) softkey on. Works good. However, for some reason when the user hits the DND button on the phone to enable it, the phone displays the word "UNDEFINED!" on the screen.

DND works just fine when it's enabled, so I'm not sure what this "UNDEFINED!" is. Did I maybe missing something when configuring the custom softkey templete? Or is that word something I can configure in an xml maybe? It's almost like it's looking for a label for the softkey I've pushed, but it's not....well...defined. Where might I "DEFINE" it at?

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which phone Fw do you have ? Can you try latest that is 8.0(7) ?

Got the latest sccp, 8.0(7)

I can't suggest a reason beside "sw anomaly".

E-BRITTON
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

did you ever find a solution to this? have you tried the latest sw 8.0.8? Have a customer getting the same error

thanks

We are using CUCM Version 6.1.1.3101-1 and experience this error on our CP-7940 Phones with 8.0(9) Firmware and german locale.

The newer CP-7940G Phones work correctly (same Firmware).

Is this Problem fixed in 6.1.2?

Fixed.

Upgrading to 6.1.2.1000-13 did not help, but after we made a Factory-Reset the Phones displayed the correct information.

Maybe a Factory-Reset helps with older Callmanagerversions too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: