I need to ask you for a help and advice. I have got a problem with running my router 1812 with two IPS's ;(. First one is configured as a static IP (f.e. 184.108.40.206) and connected to FE0, the second one is configured as PPPoE and static IP address (f.e. 220.127.116.11) and connected to FE1. The rest of configuration is on the swich port number 9 where is connected a server which has got a public IP address from the pool of the first ISP (f.e. 18.104.22.168) and connected via VLAN. Into the swich port number 2, LAN (192.168.1.0/24) is connected and configured as other VLAN. The problem is I can`t do that all my server's traffic is going in and out via FE0 and the LAN's traffic is going in and out via FE1.
I can`t do any experiments now, because now the router is connected and used for my server so that connection can`t be inactive even for a while. The PPPoE connection is configured on the other device, because it didn`t want to work for me before and I didn`t have a time for experiments. Now I need to connect two links into one router.
I would like to please you to give me any advices in steps. I will write what I have done before and what didnt`t work for me. I don`t have any configuration file from when it didn`t work :( so I can only try to describe it in steps, what I exactly do below.
1. Configured FE1 as PPPoE and Dialer1 as dialing interface. Everything worked fine because address was assigned to the int Dialer1.
2. Configured FE0 as static IP and configured routing as ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 FE0.
3. Configured VLANS.
4. Configured ACL's to match IP's from LAN for further route-map.
5. Configured route-map to match IP's from ACL's and set next hop to IP's of Dialer1 int. I tried to set it as VLAN IP's - no result. [I wasn`t sure here which hop should be set.]
6. Configured NAT to let local trafic in and out.
That didn`t work. Server was working, got acces to the internet but LAN not. LAN 'saw' only the neighbours (other PC's and pings the gateway on the router - 192.168.1.1).
Then I had an idea to configure PPPoE as "main" connection but when I wrote ip route to set default path via FE1, traffic in and out to server stopped working ;(.
I don`t know what else can I write. I hope everything is understood even a bit.
If someone have a good heart and decide to help I will be very pleased :-)