Views
Helpful
Replies

Error upgrade from ccm 4.2.3 to 6.0.1a with DMA

okorokov_ev
Level 1
Level 1

system say:

The installation has encountered a unrecoverable internal error. For further assistance report the following information to your support provider.

Script "/usr/local/cm/script/6.0.1.2000-3/cm-dbl-install W1 PostInstall 6.0.1.2000-3 "4.2.3" /usr/local/cm/ /common/download/windows/ /common/log/install/capture.txt" exited with errors (1)

The system will now halt.

7 Replies 7

Not applicable

The failure corresponds to the absence of the definition of the TypeProduct 30013. This is typical of the presence of a delete file among your CSV files. Refer this bug for more details: CSCse53281

This only works on DMA v5. I got the same error in DMA v6.1a and there is no such file as delete.csv in the tar file.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem on 6.0(1a), and there is no delete*.csv in the tar file.

How can we solve it out?

Thanks,

Jawad

think u guys are hitting this bug:

CSCsl26081

Upgrade from CUCM 4.2(3)SR3 to CUCM 6.0(1) fails

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I have followed the workaround, but it did not solve the problem.

Thanks,

Jawad

Hello,

Seems I deleted the wrong file according to the workaround. When I corrected this, it works!

Thanks,

Jawad

thx for the update i had been looking for any other cause for the error but that bug just kept coming up on every case i looked into, thought this could be a new bug.

let's hope the guy that posted the question is up and running after applying the WA

regards

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: