srue Wed, 01/30/2008 - 12:36

You could also use the self study guide from CP, or even the Routing TCP/IP 2nd ed. to supplement your studies, as well as CCO.

Whether or not this one book is enough for you to pass the BSCI exam depends on your experience and own personal learning curve.

dbeare Wed, 01/30/2008 - 13:27

Are you using the Exam Study Guide or the Self Study Guide? I mistakenly picked up the Exam Study Guide for the BSCI, and found out that it is supposed to be used AFTER the Self Study Guide. I'd highly recommend the Self Study Guide, it's 3rd edition, and it is much easier to understand than the Exam Study Guide. I'm also going to use the Routing TCP/IP books, as they are invaluable at all levels of study from what I've been told. Best of luck.

Br4xt0n41 Wed, 01/30/2008 - 15:16

I am currently using the exam cert study guide. Where do i pick up the tcp/ip routing study guides are they from cisco also?

Kevin Dorrell Thu, 01/31/2008 - 00:34

If you are talking about "Routing TCP/IP" by Doyle, then I thoroughly agree. Doyle goes into the subject in great depth, yet is still very readable and easily understandable. Get both volumes if you can.

Good luck.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

Actions

This Discussion