cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.0 Error: Connection to the Server cannot be established

Ben Cook
Level 4
Level 4

I am getting the following error when trying to restart services on my subscriber, from the Publisher:

"Connection to the Server cannot be established(System Date of Local Node not in Sync with Remote Node Https Certificate issue date and expiry date)"

Any ideas?

Thanks everyone!

Ben

2 Replies 2

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

this issue could be releated to broken SQL subscription.

Run the DBLHelper.exe Utility on the Publisher Server from the c:\program files\cisco\bin and check for all the green faces in the Utility. Refer to Using DBLHelper to Reestablish a Broken Cisco CallManager Cluster SQL Subscription for more information.

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801e7ddf.shtml

If there are red smilies in the DBLHelper.exe output then complete the instructions in the procedure in Reestablishing a Broken CallManager Cluster SQL Subscription with Cisco CallManager.

Reset the passwords on the servers in the cluster with CCMPWDChanger Utility in a sync.

Also reset the CTIManagers on each server.

rschwendeman
Level 1
Level 1

Ben,

Did you get a solution, I am running into the same issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: