cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Records for Voicemail.

zebranutz80
Level 1
Level 1

A manager is requesting a report that I am unsure how to gather the CDR data. She wants to know how many calls going to a perticular extension are being forwarded to voicemial becuase they are unanswered.

I am familiar with creating reports that include incoming/outgoing/date/time/duration. I am unsure about how to gather the voicemail CDR variable. If anyone has any tips please post and thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

This report gives the percentage of erroneous CDR records for the total CDR records processed, the number of CDR records processed, and the number of erroneous CDR records. The report also gives the division of the erroneous CDR records into different error conditions along with the descriptions for the same.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/art/rel_notes/ART111RN.html#wp1024578

DMobley1022
Level 1
Level 1

So are you able to run a report that shows how many times a day a specfic telephone # is receiving calls? If so how?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: