Error uploading voicemail port certificates from Unity 5 to CallManager 6

Unanswered Question
Jan 31st, 2008

I'm setting up a new callmanager6 cluster with new unity servers running version 5. I'm trying to upload a certificate from unity into CM6 for my voicemail ports. I'm following the guide step by step, but when I go to upload the certificate into CM6 I get the following error:

The requested command [sudo/usr/local/platform/bin/ Unity Root Certificatetrust-dir=/usr/local/platform/.security/tomcat/trust-certslogfile=/var/log/active/platform/log/cert-mgmt.logresultfile=/var/log/active/platform/log/certde-info.xml] did not generate the appropriate results file. The process results could not be determined.

I'm trying to setup the CUCM/CCM security mode to “Authenticated”. The voicemail ports in CallManager 6 have already been setup for “Authenticated”. I only have one cluster of CM6 servers. In the “Upload Certificate” window, the “Certificate Name*” says “tomcat” (the directions never said to change it), the “Root Certificate” field is set to “Cisco Unity Root Certificate” (as the directions said to). I'm uploading it directly from the unity server since I'm running callmanager version 5.x or later. I renamed the file a ".0" to a ".pem" as the guide says to. I can't seem to get over this hurdle. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion