I have a few questions for 6500 qos acl configuration using CatOS.
Here is the scenario:
1. I already have qos acl on the switch. It is in the sequence of DSCP value but has no sequence number. Here is an example:
set qos acl ip abc dscp 40 udp 22.214.171.124 0.0.127.255 range 1900 1902 126.96.36.199 0.31.255.255
set qos acl ip abc dscp 32 udp 188.8.131.52 0.0.127.255 range 1800 1802 184.108.40.206 0.31.255.255
set qos acl ip abc dscp 24 udp 220.127.116.11 0.0.127.255 range 1700 1702 18.104.22.168 0.31.255.255
3. There is no sequence number and it is showing higher dscp value on top in the descending order.
4. I want to add another acl for port range 1900 1902 with a more specific IP address but a DSCP value of 0.
5. As I understand it, in the current config, if I add line to qos acl with DSCP 0 it will go to the bottom of the acl list.
1. How do I make sure that qos ACL with more specific address is used for this port range 1900 1902 ?
2. Do I need to re-write the complete ACL?
3. Is there any option to add sequence number in this configuration.
4. Best practice ?? Recommendations???