paolo bevilacqua Fri, 02/01/2008 - 15:17
User Badges:
  • Super Gold, 25000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

    Founding Member

With the cable HWIC, yes. Or Linksys Linksys CGV2W. But check first with cable provider if you are allowed to use equipment not provided by them. In many places that is not possible.


This Discussion