Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL script for Mobile Connect

guy.richard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am designing a simple tcl script to predial PIN#*82# on the recieve of a call on the DID number for MiddleCall mobile connect features. It works but I have not found anything else that timer (min 1 sec) between 2 digits (between 2 runs of the script). It's too long.

Thanks for help

Guy

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, can you explain again what is that you want to do and what is too long ?

Hi

I use MobileConnect on CUCM601, once a user have recieve a call on his mobile from CUCM, he can achieve "mid-call features" like tranfer the call to an IP Phone.

He must dial *82 (hold) then the DID number of a gateway (10+digits can be memorized on mobile) the PIN (4 dig) then # then *84# then target DN # then *84 (total 32 digits).

I am designing a tcl script started in a dial-peer on the DID number.

I have shortened prefix *82 *1, *84 *2

I config same PIN for all these users

I transfer call to an receptionist

The user dials *1 + DID-fastDial

Then the script dials PIN#*2#551515#

Then the user dials *2

Only one digit is sent in dtmf each time the script is run. Timer 1 is used to go back to the script.

Is there another way to do that ?

Thanks

Guy

Ok, I guess what you are saying, is that the 1 second (minimum timer granularity) that is in between digits, makes the overall dialing time too long.

Have you tried simply invoking "leg senddigit" sequentially for all the digits comprising the number ? You can also use "clock clicks" to for a finer resolution timer between digits.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!