cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoSecure ACS 2.3 Install

sometechguy
Level 1
Level 1

I am performing a migration from v2.3 to v4.1.

I am able to download a trial of both 3.0 and 4.0... but I need to upgrade the v2.3 and I don't want to do an "in place" upgrade in case something goes wrong. I want to install 2.3 on another machine, copy the DB over, and then do the upgrade.

I cannot seem to find a copy of v2.3 for Windows NT on the Cisco website. Any ideas on where I can find it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Please give me your email id , I will mail it to you. Also let me know if it is 2.3.1 , 2.3.2 or .3 ?

Regards,

~JG

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Please give me your email id , I will mail it to you. Also let me know if it is 2.3.1 , 2.3.2 or .3 ?

Regards,

~JG

Hello.

It is 2.3.1.

Thank you!!

inraindreams@hotmail.com

It should be there in next 5 mins, check your id

Regards,

~JG

Got it! Thanks!

JG,

I have run into another issue. I was able to use the v2.3 software and backup/restore my database. I then upgraded to v3.0. But now when I try to upgrade to the trial version of 4.1 (before I can backup/restore to the 4.1 Solution Engine) it tells me I must have version 3.3. I cannot find the 3.3 software on the Cisco website. Do I need to open a TAC case to obtain this software for the migration path? We already have two 4.1SE appliances in place... I just need to migrate my user/group database.

Thanks.

Chris,

Please mail me the serial no. for appliance and I will provide you with 3.3.3.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

Thank you. I have emailed you the serial numbers from my business email account.

Hi, I have one similar issue.

One of our customer bought tow 4.1 ACS SE (1113) and I need to migrate user database, from existing 3.2 ACS SE(1111). These tow existing ACS SE (1111) will be remove after definitively.

I saw that it is possible to upgrade 3.2 ACS SE(1111) to 3.3 and 4.1. After that I will be able to backup user database from older ACS to newer.

I didn't find 3.3 and 4.1 upgrades (trial version) on CCO. Should I open a TAC SR ? or is it possible for me to find SE upgrades ?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Samuel

Sam,

Please open a TAC case to get acs software and assistance with upgrade process.

Regards,

~JG

DO rate helpful posts

Thanks for your help, I'll do that quickly.

Regards,

Samuel