cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoSecure ACS 2.3 Install

sometechguy
Level 1
Level 1

I am performing a migration from v2.3 to v4.1.

I am able to download a trial of both 3.0 and 4.0... but I need to upgrade the v2.3 and I don't want to do an "in place" upgrade in case something goes wrong. I want to install 2.3 on another machine, copy the DB over, and then do the upgrade.

I cannot seem to find a copy of v2.3 for Windows NT on the Cisco website. Any ideas on where I can find it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Please give me your email id , I will mail it to you. Also let me know if it is 2.3.1 , 2.3.2 or .3 ?

Regards,

~JG

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Please give me your email id , I will mail it to you. Also let me know if it is 2.3.1 , 2.3.2 or .3 ?

Regards,

~JG

Hello.

It is 2.3.1.

Thank you!!

inraindreams@hotmail.com

It should be there in next 5 mins, check your id

Regards,

~JG

Got it! Thanks!

JG,

I have run into another issue. I was able to use the v2.3 software and backup/restore my database. I then upgraded to v3.0. But now when I try to upgrade to the trial version of 4.1 (before I can backup/restore to the 4.1 Solution Engine) it tells me I must have version 3.3. I cannot find the 3.3 software on the Cisco website. Do I need to open a TAC case to obtain this software for the migration path? We already have two 4.1SE appliances in place... I just need to migrate my user/group database.

Thanks.

Chris,

Please mail me the serial no. for appliance and I will provide you with 3.3.3.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

Thank you. I have emailed you the serial numbers from my business email account.

Hi, I have one similar issue.

One of our customer bought tow 4.1 ACS SE (1113) and I need to migrate user database, from existing 3.2 ACS SE(1111). These tow existing ACS SE (1111) will be remove after definitively.

I saw that it is possible to upgrade 3.2 ACS SE(1111) to 3.3 and 4.1. After that I will be able to backup user database from older ACS to newer.

I didn't find 3.3 and 4.1 upgrades (trial version) on CCO. Should I open a TAC SR ? or is it possible for me to find SE upgrades ?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Samuel

Sam,

Please open a TAC case to get acs software and assistance with upgrade process.

Regards,

~JG

DO rate helpful posts

Thanks for your help, I'll do that quickly.

Regards,

Samuel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: