Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 3.3.3 Machine Authentication + Restriction

remco.gussen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm trying to set up Machine Access Restriction.

I configured the ACS to allow PEAP Machine Authentication.

Machine Access Restriction is also set to use de <No Access> group in case one of the authentication methodes are not ok.

When computer (member of domain) boots and shows login window, the computer authenticates with computer name. Logs in ACS show successfull machine authentication.. You can even ping the wireless computer..

Then I log in with a valid user ID and password...

No access to wireless network. Log shows error code: Denied Access Due to Machine Access Restriction.

Machine authentication is ok, user authentication is ok. Why do I get a Denied Access ?

Thanks

Remco

2 Replies 2

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS) Solution Engine supports many RADIUS attributes. You can enable different attribute-value (AV) pairs for IETF RADIUS and for any supported vendor. This appendix lists the standard attributes, vendor-proprietary attributes, and vendor-specific attributes supported by Cisco Secure ACS.

What do you mean ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: