Views
Helpful
Replies

ip phone configurations reference guide

labib-makar
Level 1
Level 1

hello experts...

does any one has ip phone configurations reference guide for me to study it, because i want to perform this solution at my customer company between branches, cose i didn't study it in ccnp track, so this is an urgent reques plz, and thanks for your help, labib makar

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What system do you have. CM or CME ?

hello eng. p.bevilacqua thanks alot for your reply, realy i dont know the difference between cm and cme so would you mind giving me a link of their study guide because this is an urgent case in my work thanks alot for your help

Are you running Call Manager (CM) or Call Manager Express (CME)?

thanks for your reply i dont know what's the difference between CM and CME so would you mind telling me what's the difference, or would you mind send me a link to go to thier study guides to study it, cose this is a critical issue in my work thanks alot for your help

Do you mean something like this?

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/products_category_buyers_guide.html

And then just click on the link of which ever one you are interested in and it tells you more about it.

hello eng.p.bevilacqua, would you mind telling me if the router Cisco 2610 64D/16 Flash Router 2600 series 12.2 IOS support voip and vpn security or not, thanks for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: