I am bit lost after I read most the web-pages regarding CCNA. The information that I am looking for is
1. How to enroll to CCNA certification online? Does it mean registering for CCNA exam means enrolling to certification?
2. How to find the examination centers? I stay in Bangalore, India.
3. What is the requirement for setting up the lab for the certification?
4. In how many days I have to take the exams after enrolling to certification?
5. Is there any partnered training centers where I can just enroll and study from home?
I agree with jrensink78, there is no enrollment here, when you are ready to take the exam just contact a testing center and schedule for an examm, you can see a lot of information here in cisco. If you are looking for a testing center just browse this site and you can see it, just look for VUE and then find the nearest testing center on your country. You can study home if you want to, be sure you have all the necessary study materials you need. Sybex by Todd Lammle and Bryantadvantage is a good study material though.
You do not need to enroll for the certification. All you need to to is schedule an exam with a testing center.
VUE is the only testing center company that provides Cisco certification exams. You can find their website at http://www.pearsonvue.com. There appear to be 3 testing centers in Bangalore to choose from.
If you are looking to setup a home lab, there are many different options. Wendell Odom, a CCIE, has been blogging about the different options lately at NetworkWorld.com. You may find his info helpful. http://www.networkworld.com/community/odom.
The testing center website will show how far out you can schedule a test. But you don't need to schedule the test before you star preparing or anything like that.
If you want to find a Cisco Learning Partner, you can search for one at http://tools.cisco.com/E-Learning-IT/LPCM/pub_jsp/lplist/LpcmLPListSearchPage.jsp.
There are plenty of companies that provide online training.