Views
Helpful
Replies

Call redirect in ICD

NAVIN PARWAL
Level 2
Level 2

Folks,

we have a small call center with 20 agents, we are running ipcc express with 4.x. We would like to give the dialer an option to reach Auto attendent while waiting in queue, can this be done, can we call another script from a script based on user input?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

yes.

You may want to use the menu option. Once you queue a dialer you can keep him/her in the queue while giving other options or option to leave as well to leave vm.

You may certainly call external scripts as well as long as you always point back to your Queue loop.

Once you Queue have a label there and send other programs back to this position and as long as you don't use dequeu or transfer you are still wating the caller in queue.

need more help let me know.

Good luck,

Baseer.

Baseer,

Thanks for the input, I am unable to find an optin within the CSQ function to call a menu option, your assistance would be highly appreciated.

thanks

Parwal,

This is after the fact you have queued a caller and put them in a loop for holding in the loop you can introduce menu option or do other things.

Menu is a media object in editor. Attached I created a sample hope it can guide you.

Good luck,

Baseer.