Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express call recording

mnasser78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

As I know, ccx call recording is only "on-demand recording"; that is an agent or supervisor have to click "record" to start recording for a call.

is there a way to make full recording (record all calls carried out) without introducing a third-party solution like speechlog?

thank you a lot in advance

I shall be waiting for ur answer

3 Replies 3

Nasser,

I am afraid you will have to rely on third party and cisco solution is there for emergency use only and its not meant for quality monitoring or recording.

There are some low cost solutions on the net or you can go with expensive solutions like witness, verint, call rex etc.

Please rate helpful posts.

Good luck,

Abdulbaseer.

mnasser78
Level 1
Level 1

Well, it seems that can be done specifically with CCX 5.0 by deploying Quality Manager QM, which requires a dedicated license

waiting for any contribution which contains QM implementation

You can set up a workflow in Desktop Administration upon answering a call to start recording. I have not tested this, but it seems very logical. The issue then is space.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: