Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show ANI on phone and on agent desktop

Hi,

we have problem with our customer. When someone calls in the phone show the CTI Device Number. Out customer would like to see the ANI Number on the phone when the phone rings. Now the ANI is shown when the agent take the call. In some discussions I heard about the possiblitity to solve this problem with a special script. Is there anyone who knows somthing about such a script?

2 Replies 2

Andreas,

You see ANI on agents phone when connected via ipcc application or in queue. This does not happen when a caller calls direct ?

is that right?

if yes please check the setting for your RP or CTI port. Allow the ANI to pass through in you CM setup.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Hi Baseer,

thanks for your response. I do not see the ANI on the agent phone only on the agent software. When the number or the agent is called driectly I could see the ANI of the caller. That is no problem. My problem is that I could not see the ANI on the phone when the call comes from a contact service queue from UCCX 5.0

I heard something about that te problem is the "Consult transfer" used by the contact service queue. This is the reason why I see the CTI Port Number instead of the ANI. But I dod not get a solution how to get away from a consult transfer.

Thanks

Andreas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: