Views
Helpful
Replies

PPTP Issue

hai_nit2
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting a problem, That ,

when I am trying to access client VPN(PPTP) from my DHCP IP , I am getting Error-619, but If I am trying to access same VPN thru one to One NAT IP, then I am able to access. please tell me why I am not accessing thru DHCP IP.in my network I am using ASA5510.

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

Please follow the examples provided on this link pertaining to PPTP and ASA version 7.x to 8.x..

if you are using PAT for outbound PPTP connections you must have pptp inspection in your global policy.. because you are using one to one NAT I suspect you do not have pptp inspection configured, your dhcp addresses are most likely PATed for outbound connections.

pixfirewall(config)#policy-map global_policy

pixfirewall(config-pmap)#class inspection_default

pixfirewall(config-pmap-c)#inspect pptp

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a0080094a5a.shtml

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

Hi Jorge,

My problem has been solved now ,

Very Thanks to you.

Nitin

Nitin, thank you for your update and very glad your issue has been resolved. Could you mark this thread/post as issue been resolved.

Best Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: