I have a Unique problem the Tomcat Service Not starting from the Windows NT Services screen. I have other servers on the single cluster they all works.The customer is not aware how long was that not working.He has the problem in using Real Time Monitoring Tool on this box because of this service.
1. So how can I restart this. I tried with CLI and i could not find this service.
2. Is there a way to install only tomcat Service without affecting anything.
3. I see this error on the ISAPI.log file under tomcat folder.
jk_ajp13_worker.c (174)]: In jk_endpoint_t::connect_to_tomcat, failed errno = 61
[jk_ajp13_worker.c (587)]: Error connecting to the Tomcat process.
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (555)]: HttpExtensionProc error, service() failed
4. What version of Tomcat Service comes on installation of Call Manager 4.1.3. I doubt some JDK was loaded after the installation and it got overwritten some files in Tomcat folder and so it is not working. I saw another file from Apache Jakartha jk_ntservice.exe same like Tomcat.exe of 64k size..
5. Any Microsoft Hotfix or DST update could have afftected in last one year. How could i find this..If that is the case it should have affected other servers also..
Any help or clue is highly appreciated.