Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX

tmailula
Level 1
Level 1

HI All

I have just procured CCM5.1 and got 5 free IPCCX seats that i would like to test(POC)on a Dell server before investing in the an MCS.I know this is not Supported by Cisco, but i just need this for testing Maximum two months then i will procure the MCS.

Thanks in Advance

5 Replies 5

What is your Questoin?

Your installation will abort if you follow the standard procedures at least that is how for previous versions.

Good luck,

Baseer.

That is true, there are ways around it, but one it will make support from TAC difficult and may cause future problems when upgrading.

How did you purchase the CM software etc? Do you have access to a Cisco service manager or Cisco Partner who could get you access to Cisco demo facilities? It would be a safer option than trying what you are suggesting.

Adam

Thanks ,

Any Workaround, to avoid the installation to abort.

marijatopic
Level 1
Level 1

hi,we have Comunication manager 6.0 Bussines Edition and want to install 5 seats for IPCCX we got in the bundle.we only got the LIC file for seats, no IPCCX software.as i understand we have to order the software for the dedicated server.We have 3rd-party server HP DL380G5 5150 2G EU Svr.are these SKUs for full deployment of contact centar CCX-5.0-BDL-78xx=?? And where can we check witch MCS matches our HP server?

Hi,

you can some info about it at the following URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/mcs-server-os-0711.xls

Regards,

Antonio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: