cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.1.3 sr6 Install

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hello All !!! Hope everyone is doing well !!!

I upgraded my ccm cluster from 4.0.2a sr2 to 4.1.3 sr5b about 3 months ago and I am running into an issue (I believe it's a bug) where all of my phones with shared extension came up stuck at requesting softkey template after a routine maintenance reboot of the cluster and the workaround for now is to register all the problem phones to a different CallManager subscriber. Has any one run into this similar issue ?

I had opened a tac case on this issue and tac believes the issue is bug related and suggests to apply CCM 4.1.3 sr6. Has anyone installed 4.1.3 sr6 ? anything that I need to be aware of when installing 4.1.3 sr6 ? I am planning on installing 4.1.3 sr6 in the next couple weeks. I am also planning on applying the latest OS patch as well.

Thanks very much in advance !!!

Danny

2 Replies 2

Tom Dillon
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Danny, I just applied sr6 to our development cluster without problems. I also installed the latest OS patches prior to installing the sr6 maintenance. Note: I always upgrade the OS on a separte change window and then follow up with another change window for the CCM maintance. I am doing the same maintainance over the next couple of weeks on our production system. We went from sr3b to sr5b last fall. sr5b was not a good service release for us, too many problems. sr6b addresses our sr5b problems, but I am hoping that it doesn't bring new bugs :-)

Note: We are also preparing for a CCM 6.x upgrade in the June-July period this year.

Hi Tom ! thanks for your response ! I appreciate it very much !! I have some strange issues with sr5b I am hoping sr6 will fix some my issues. I am seeing more and more people are moving to Linux base of CCM I have also heard early version of 6.x is really bugie and lots people are running into weird issues.

good luck to you ! and thanks again !!

Danny

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: