Help !! ..... Verifying Credentials .....

Unanswered Question
Feb 4th, 2008

I'm an employer in the DFW area, need to know if anyone knows who to call or where to go to verify Cisco certifications? Thanks in advance .....

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
dbeare Mon, 02/04/2008 - 19:58

Well, I know that my CCNA certificate has a website and a verification code on it that can be used. I would have whoever is applying provide those two things to you. If they can't, they're probably lying.

Edison Ortiz Mon, 02/04/2008 - 20:01

You can't verify the credentials without the candidate making available for you.

You can ask them to publish their information. Once they publish their information, you will receive an email with a link and temporary password.

HTH,

__

Edison.

thepeopleschamp9 Mon, 02/04/2008 - 20:43

Edison,

I have the CCIE # he gave me does that help, or does he still have to publish this information for me?

Edison Ortiz Tue, 02/05/2008 - 10:20

CCIE is slightly different. I thought you were referring to CCNA and CCNP certifications. James provided the link that allows you to see CCIE status.

__

Edison.

ciscomoderator. Thu, 02/07/2008 - 13:51

Hi thepeopleschamp9,

To verify anyone's certification you will need to go to www.cisco.com/go/certsupport to open a case and provide the following information:

Candidate's name:

Candidate ID or Cisco ID #:

Certification level(s) you wish to verify:

The exam scores and other contact or personal information will not be released.

To open a case or find answers to your certification questions please visit our Certification Online Support page at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport

Best Regards,

Cisco Moderator

Actions

This Discussion