cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCE - Cannot find answers to basic questions.

Purist1972
Level 1
Level 1

I recently downloaded a fantastic document from Cisco's website that - in nice and easy English - described the common features of the Express (see attached). Perfect for a customer service manager to look at and say yes we need that.

Can I find a similar document for the Enterprise? No I can't and I need to know answers to questions such as number of agents groups supported, number of agents per group, number of supervisor positions supported and is ASR supported. Can anybody help me?

Many Thanks

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

there is a data sheet and also a couple of comparison documents, main point being that there is not strictly saying a bounding limit, truly being the server resources and your requirements the limiting factors.

To see some hard data, check the Bill of Material document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_2/user/guide/72Hardware_and_System_Software_Specification.pdf

To answer your question ASR is supported both on IPIVR and CVP.

Regards,

Riccardo

This should be of help to you.

Since you seem to know about express this is along the same thought process gives your answers in similar format.

Please rate helpful posts.

Regards,

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: